Friday, October 21, 2011

Burning Man

It's been almost two months since I went to my very first burn.  It was one truly awesome experience.  It was crazy and exciting and crazy and amazing and yeah crazy.  It's one of those things that maybe you don't get to experience again, not because it won't happen again, but because it might not be as crazy the second time around, and you just don't want to ruin it.

As taking pictures goes, this is the place.  The desert, the people, the atmosphere, the art, everything is just perfect.  I've tried using a Lomo Sprocket Rocket film camera, which takes the artsy kind of shots I love, but not having used anything like this before, only two pictures came out.  But it's quality, not quantity that counts, right?

 

Luckily I wasn't the only one taking pictures, so there's lots of them out there.  Here are a few pictures Denis took that I particularly like.  Denis, you're awesome!




And here are a few more pictures that are just too awesome not to share.  See more here.






No comments:

Post a Comment